Tax Investigations and conflicts with the Inland Revenue and Customs & Excise (HMRC) create difficult and stressful times. We specialise in resolving any tax investigation or Inland Revenue tax investigation or disclosure in the most efficient, cost effective and timely manner possible.
We also specialise in helping people who have committed a tax fraud or tax evasion and who need help disclosing this to the Inland Revenue in such a way as to minimise their liabilities as far as possible.
- Are non- judgemental.
- Rigorously defend your position within the scope and parameters of the law.
- Take control of the investigation.
- Focus on working towards the most cost effective and efficient way to achieve the closure of the tax investigation.
- Encourage you to concentrate on your business and leave dealing with the Inland Revenue to us.
- Pride ourselves on caring vehemently about our clients and that they are treated justly and fairly within the scope of the law.
Between the 6 partners and 2 members of staff, Gilbert Tax has over 90 years’ experience of tax investigations from both working for HMRC and spending significant time in top accountancy firms tax investigation teams defending businesses subject to Inland Revenue
Tax Investigations. Gilbert Tax offer a unique blend of relevant experience at affordable prices.
We believe in giving value for money and outstanding client service and we have saved tax, interest and penalties for all our clients.
Information about the different types of tax investigation cases we deal with on a regular basis.
The following are just some of the area’s we specialise in:
- Specialist Investigations
- HMRC Local Compliance Fraud
- HMRC Local Compliance
- Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Code of Practice 9
- Code of Practice 8
- Offshore Coordination Unit
- Offshore Disclosure Facility
- Tax Amnesty
- Isle of Man Disclosure Facility
- Jersey Disclosure Facility
- Guernsey Disclosure Facility
- Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility
- Helping People Volutarily Disclose their Tax Evasion to HMRC
- Property Tax Investigations
- Offshore Tax Investigations
- Bringing Peoples Tax Affairs up to Date
- HMRC Compliance Checks
- Income Tax Investigations
- Corporate Tax Investigations
- First Tier Tax Tribunal Representation
- Tax Appeals
- Tax Residence, Domicile and related issues
- VAT Inspections
- Negotiating Settlements with HMRC
How can Gilbert Tax Help?
Gilbert Tax understands that people make mistakes. Where someone has evaded taxes they can often spend their life worrying about what they have done, yet not know how to put it right.
HMRC also can be wrong and are not always willing to admit this (or they get things wrong) and this is very difficult for people who find themselves with a tax dispute.
Gilbert Tax is a firm of tax advisors who specialise in resolving people’s problems with HMRC. We have extensive expertise in dealing with all forms of tax investigations and tax disputes.
We have helped hundreds (if not thousands) of people to get through the stress of a tax investigation or dispute with HMRC, obtaining the best result possible.
Proper management of HMRC tax investigations and disputes has the potential of reducing the tax, interest and penalty.
Gilbert Tax are none judgemental and rigorously defend your position within the scope and parameter of the law. We take control and manage the process to minimise the interruptions that disclosure of tax evasion causes to an individual’s life and business. At the end of the process people are often glad that they do not have to worry about the matter any more.
To find out how we can help then please contact us on 0800 7343333 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All discussions are confidential. Initial discussions with our experienced team are free.
Gilbert Tax: Here to Help; Not to Judge