VAT is a complex and difficult tax. Innocent mistakes can be treated as fraud, and HMRC has draconian powers to pursue its often misguided belief that wrong doing has taken place.
Conflicts with Customs & Excise (HMRC) create difficult and stressful times. Gilbert Tax specialise in resolving any VAT dispute in the most efficient, cost effective and timely manner possible.
We also specialise in helping people who have committed a VAT fraud and who need help disclosing this to the HMRC in such a way as to minimise their liabilities as far as possible.
- Are non-judgemental.
- Rigorously defend your position within the scope and parameters of the law.
- Take control of the investigation.
- Focus on working towards the most cost effective and efficient way to achieve the closure of the tax investigation.
- Encourage you to concentrate on your business and leave dealing with the Inland Revenue to us.
- Pride ourselves on caring vehemently about our clients and that they are treated justly and fairly within the scope of the law.
Gilbert Tax, or its associated VAT specialists, can offer a unique blend of relevant experience at affordable prices.
We believe in giving value for money and outstanding client service and we have saved VAT, interest and penalties for many of our clients.
For a private discussion about how we can resolve your VAT investigation and potentially save you money, contact us using the information below. Our initial discussion will be undertaken without charge.
We are based in the North of England and provide national coverage.
Common lines of VAT inquiry relate to:
Mark up exercises
Test Purchasing and Observations
Contact us today for a confidential discussion to explore how we can help you resolve any VAT problems.